Cheyenne County will be accepting applications for a full time Mechanic/Maintenance Person, CDL, and drug testing is required. EOE. Apply at the County Clerk's office at 212 E. Washington, St. Francis, Kansas, 67756 or 785-332-8840
My Local Life
Cheyenne Co, Kansas
Write about any of the community events, sports, political meetings, or school functions you attend already. Let the rest of us know what is happening in our community. There are a wide range of categories available.
* Part time / work when you want to. No deadlines, just get articles submitted in a timely manner if article is about an event.
* Work from anywhere. There is zero office time needed. All submissions, editing, and managing of articles can be handled through the website.
* Anyone can submit an article to the site, but if you want to be a staff writer, spending more time writing articles and keeping the content fresh on the My Local Life site, I will pay by the approved article.
* Only basic computer skills needed.
* Required equipment - A computer with internet access, or you can use the one in the office, and a digital camera for taking the pictures to go along with your article.
If you haven't already, check out the site @ http://mylocal.life
Questions / want to join the My Local Life team?
Contact Jason Padgett - 785-342-8765
or come in to the office at 113 W Washington St, St Francis
Registered Nurse Program Director needed for out Geriatric Intensive Outpatient Program opening in Saint Francis. Must have valid Kansas RN License, 2 years geriatric exp., community education exp., and strong clinical knowledge. Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for info at 615-579-8810.
Cheyenne County is accepting applications for a full- time Equipment Operator position. CDL and drug testing is required. EOE. Application open until position filed. Apply at the County Clerk's office, 212 E. Washington, St. Francis, Kansas 67756 785-332-8840