Grain Cart Driver for local wheat harvest. Call Dan Stephens at 785-332-0145.
Applications are now being accepted for a full-time position in the Sheriff's Department. Applications can be picked up at the Cheyenne County Sheriff's Department. Applications will be accepted through June 7.
My Local Life
Cheyenne Co, Kansas
Write about any of the community events, sports, political meetings, or school functions you attend already. Let the rest of us know what is happening in our community. There are a wide range of categories available.
* Part time / work when you want to. No deadlines, just get articles submitted in a timely manner if article is about an event.
* Work from anywhere. There is zero office time needed. All submissions, editing, and managing of articles can be handled through the website.
* Anyone can submit an article to the site, but if you want to be a staff writer, spending more time writing articles and keeping the content fresh on the My Local Life site, I will pay by the approved article.
* Only basic computer skills needed.
* Required equipment - A computer with internet access, or you can use the one in the office, and a digital camera for taking the pictures to go along with your article.
If you haven't already, check out the site @ http://mylocal.life
Questions / want to join the My Local Life team?
Contact Jason Padgett - 785-342-8765
or come in to the office at 113 W Washington St, St Francis
District Extension Agent, 4-H Youth Development and Community Development opportunity in the Sunflower District. Primary office location in Goodland, Kansas. Other offices in Sharon Springs and St. Francis. See http://www.ksre.ksu.edu/jobs for responsibilities, qualifications, and applicatiopn procedure. Application deadline : 5/13/17. K-State Research and Extension is an EOE of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Back-ground check required.
Computer Technician - Part time
Troubleshoot and fix computer and electronics issues involving networking, hardware, software, replacing phone and tablet screens, security systems, and anything else which may walk in the door.
Some experience is preferred, but you will receive plenty of experience and training on the job. What is more important is your ability to troubleshoot and figure out the cause of a problem so you can find the best resolution.
If you are interested, call 785-342-8765 and talk to Alisha or Jason.