Part-Time Kitchen Help
Part-time kitchen help at Majestic. See Kary.
Part-Time Van Driver
Cheyenne County has an opening for a part-time van driver-up to 29 hours per week. Primary duty is to provide safe, secure, timely and service-oriented public transportation to the citizens of Cheyenne County. Position also requires record keeping, vehicle cleaning and inspection, and use of a smart phone and computer. Self-motivated. Uphold passenger confidentiality. CDL not required. Pre-employment drug screen and KDOT physical required. Apply at the Cheyenne County Clerk's office, 212 E. Washington, St. Francis. EOE
Administrative Assistant position with flexible hours at Laurie A. Leonard CPA-send application letter and resume that includes details of past work experience, educational achir=evements, computer software competencies, tax experience, references and contact information to P.O. Box 39, Bird City, KS 67731-0039
Grain Cart Driver
Wanted: Grain Cart Driver for fall harvest. Dan Stephens 785-332-0145.
All shifts. Requires weekends & holiday rotations. Pick up application at Eagle Convenience Store US 35 in St. Francis.
Computer Technician - Part time
Troubleshoot and fix computer and electronics issues involving networking, hardware, software, replacing phone and tablet screens, security systems, and anything else which may walk in the door.
Some experience is preferred, but you will receive plenty of experience and training on the job. What is more important is your ability to troubleshoot and figure out the cause of a problem so you can find the best resolution.
If you are interested, call 785-342-8765 and talk to Alisha or Jason.
My Local Life
Cheyenne Co, Kansas
Write about any of the community events, sports, political meetings, or school functions you attend already. Let the rest of us know what is happening in our community. There are a wide range of categories available.
* Part time / work when you want to. No deadlines, just get articles submitted in a timely manner if article is about an event.
* Work from anywhere. There is zero office time needed. All submissions, editing, and managing of articles can be handled through the website.
* Anyone can submit an article to the site, but if you want to be a staff writer, spending more time writing articles and keeping the content fresh on the My Local Life site, I will pay by the approved article.
* Only basic computer skills needed.
* Required equipment - A computer with internet access, or you can use the one in the office, and a digital camera for taking the pictures to go along with your article.
If you haven't already, check out the site @ http://mylocal.life
Questions / want to join the My Local Life team?
Contact Jason Padgett - 785-342-8765
or come in to the office at 113 W Washington St, St Francis