Cheyenne County is growing! We have great local businesses offering us everything we need. We are small and unique. We don’t have a Wal-Mart, a drive through window or a hotel, and those suites us just fine. We have always supported our local businesses and that have kept us strong.
Are you thinking about Entrepreneurship? Do you want to open a business here in Cheyenne County? Well, if you are, you have come to the right place! Cheyenne Community Development is the local Economic Development organization that can help you make your dream a reality.
Services we provide:
- Business plan preparation
- Financing through State and local organizations.
- Gap financing options.
- Grants for local non-profit organizations
- Grant writing assistance.
- Help with planning.
- We can help with local, state and federal licensing and regulations.
- Need help finding the right location, we can help with that too.
We are here to help you make your dream of entrepreneurship a reality. Give us a call today at 785-332-3508 or stop by the office at 107 W. Washington Street in St. Francis. Even if it’s still just a dream or an idea, we can help guide you into making that dream come true.
Services provided by Cheyenne Community Development Corporation are free of charge to any Cheyenne County resident.